Thursday, April 8, 2010

16 months!!

Today, my "babies" are 16 months old...

It looked like they were up to something, so, like any Mommy who has given up all hope at keeping her house neat and organized, I grabbed my camera to document the destruction...

It was an assembly line deal...Dylan would pull something out of the pantry and hand it to Owen...then Owen would hand it back and Dylan would put in back in...

Owen gives the brown sugar a try...Mommy now realizes she has 3 bags of brown sugar...maybe she should bake something?! I know a certain little boy who loves to make banana bread...but it's hard to get enough "yucky bananas" to make banana bread when the boys eat so many every day! Puts a new spin on the "monkey" nickname for all my boys!!

Rejected by Owen...the brown sugar bag doesn't taste as good as the real thing...

Next up...taste testing the brown grocery bag...he doesn't look too impressed...

Maybe this is a better use...

Mommy's been spotted...

D continues his work...

Seems he was trying to make room in the pantry...for himself!

Had to look back to a year ago...these two are so cute together!!

Dylan (left) has the same "deer in headlights" look in both these pictures!


I remember this being one of the first times I saw them really look at each other.
Melt my heart.

2 comments:

Louvuhl M said...

16 months old! Wow! D and O are incredible like their big brother E(and their super - and super tired? - parents, H and A!). Thank you for taking these pictures and sharing them. :> N/M/GN :>

Liz said...

This is the sweetest blog Hil, they have grown so much and it's hard to believe that they are not that far from 2!! You are amazing parents and I love you all :)