Saturday, May 15, 2010

It's meeeee.....

Yeah, it's been awhile..."been busy" is the understatement of the Year.

I'll be posting a few updates to get everyone caught up...likely, they will come as a series of photos, with captions...because as I type right now, I have 3 kids hanging off of me, one yelling "Mommy, Mom-meeeee, Hey, Mommy, Hey, Mom-meeeee!", one trying to ascend my leg, and one obsessed with sticking his finger in my belly button...you know, everyday stuff...just not a lot of time for text.

So, let's start back in April...when I put my kids in the laundry baskets...because it's funny...

Owen wants everyone to know that while Dylan might be known for his drool production, he's not too shabby with it himself.

2 comments:

Liz said...

These pictures are so adorable :)

Louvuhl M said...

LOVE these pictures! I so remember taking pictures of you and Cec in laundry baskets and, in C's case, a Lund's grocery bag. Hey, what else could we do on a rainy/snowy day?! :>