Sunday, July 26, 2009

As I was saying...


Owen fit the entire head of the seal on the exersaucer in his mouth...whoa.
What do you think of the hair-do? After bathtime, I just ran my fingers through it and let it dry and voila! Mohawk style.

I heart you, Owen.

Dylan is up on his hands and knees and rockin' out. Today, he reached his arm out and I thought we were going to witness the first crawl, but then splat...flat on the tummy. He's SO close.

D says, "That's ok, I'll keep trying. Big brother, Ethan, tells me I can do it!"
Also playing with some 'do's on Dylan. He's got some wave/curl in his hair and it's just a bit longer than Owen's. I can just run my fingers through and up, and it dries so cute up in the air like that. I may not have girls that I can do ponytails or pig-tails with, but eventually I will be able to use hair-gel on the boys and I'll have fun with that....ha ha!

Ethie loves Gamma's blueberry and strawberry pies (I did too!)...He ate a piece of each, with whip cream on the strawberry and ice cream on the blueberry...after he ate a good dinner, of course! Yummmmm! Strawberry leftovers in the fridge won't last long!

1 comment:

Louvuhl M said...

Thanks for the updates and the adorable pictures! I'm counting the days until I can hug these beautiful grandsons! Missing all of you!