Saturday, February 27, 2010

Is this seat taken?

This series of pictures cracks me up...Owen usually gets a little bullied by Dylan...but the tables were turned here.

I didn't have the good camera nearby, so I missed the sneak-attack. Dylan was just sitting in this little chair, when Owen decided that he would like to sit in that chair. He climbed right behind him and they sat together for a moment (mental snapshot....SO cute!) until Owen apparently started feeling a little cramped. I know, I know...Dylan was there first, but there's so few times when Owen takes charge...I just let him.

He might let Dylan take his toys and shrug it off, but this little dude is no pushover!

**I clearly need more of these chairs!!



The victor!

2 comments:

Louvuhl M said...

Very cute! Maybe Gramma Nana can get a chair or two when she's in MN?

the old man down the road said...

Dylan is a bit more upfront, but Owen is looking more like the "devil in disguise". Look out world, these guys are coming!