Sunday, January 3, 2010

2010, here I come!

I decided to forego recapping 2009...when I started writing about going back to work in March, and going to Court for Crazy's appearance in April, I realized that there are several things about 2009 that I don't need to relive...so then, moving on to 2010.

This Year's resolution is seemingly simple. For the past few years, each year has had a "theme" of sorts. 2006 was year of pregnancy. 2007 was year of Ethan's abuse and health issues. 2008 was another year of pregnancy. 2009 was "year of survival". 2010 is a year of opportunity that I am going to call "Year of Mommy". Ok, so it can't be all about me, obviously...nor would I want it to be. But, my resolution is to simply be better to myself....eat better, start working out again, give myself a break every once in awhile, say no when I need to, cut myself some slack...simplify. As of January 3, I'm optomistic.

1 comment:

Louvuhl M said...

I like your idea for 2010. You are wise, so wise! I wish you the best year (yet!), honey!