Thursday, November 27, 2008

Ethan says...

I try to write down the cute things that Ethan is saying so that I can blog about them every so often, but who am I kidding...everything he says is cute. Here are a few things from the past few days...

Ethan likes to announce to me, while pointing at Andy, "That's my daddy!"

I have become part of the car track. Since I am often laying on the couch when Ethan is playing in the living room, he drives his trucks and cars over me...starting at one end of the sectional, over me, and then parks them at the other end....he says, "Over Mommy!" as he drives them over me.

Ethan was standing in his Fischer Price animal train, the engine part, a couple nights ago and said "Ethan stand on train"...then followed that up with "Mommy too big stand on train"...thanks.

Last night Ethan was telling me about how he went to the mall with Gamma, and how he goes to the mall with daddy too. I asked him if he wanted to go to the mall with Mommy when Mommy's tummy wasn't so big and he said "Mommy's tummy go to mall"...apparently it is welcome to join us on the trip.

*****

We are starting off Thanksgiving with cartoons and donuts. Ethan is wearing a new pair of footie pajamas from Gamma. He is very excited about them and points to his feet saying "My feet, my feet!"

Today I am 33 weeks, and although I am having tons of contractions, I don't think we'll be having any Thanksgiving babies. A couple weeks ago, Thanksgiving was the ultimate goal...if we could only make it to 33 weeks...and now we're here!! We have lots to be thankful for. Enjoy the Holiday weekend!

1 comment:

Louvuhl M said...

But does he say "Two feet! Two feet!" ? :> I'm counting the days until I get to hear that sweet voice - in person! L, M