Sunday, November 30, 2008

More Ethan commentary...

I can't get enough of Ethan talking...it's so funny. He's like our little commentator/narrator. In case you don't know what's going on, Ethan will inform you.

"Mommy talking to daddy"..."Mommy all done talking to daddy"..."Mommy eating Cheerios"..."Daddy working tools"..."Daddy cooking in kitchen"...

It's so cute...and I always know what Andy is up to around the house...because my little man comes to tell me what's up.

There's some bossiness that comes along with the talking, but it's so cute, that I can't help but laugh at it...."Wake up, Mommy"..."Get up, Mommy"..."Sit there, Daddy"..."Go away, tractor/car/anything that's in his way"...

And sometimes it is funny, but not so fun to hear...like how he likes to point out how Mommy is too big to do this or too big to do that...but sometimes he'll throw a Gamma is too big or Daddy is too big so I don't think that he's picking on my belly. And it's typically about playing with his toys...like Mommy is too big to stand on the train or Mommy is too big to walk on the car slide...so I'm not too bummed that I'm too big :>

The enthusiasm that comes along with all this talking is heart-melting. Primarily, the "I love you, Mommy"s...but yesterday he came running into the house after being out at the store with Daddy and was so excited. He came running over to me and said "I picked it out, Mommy...I picked it out"...talking about our Christmas tree. It is too much.

***

I have stopped sleeping with the snoogle the past couple nights because it makes me too hot. But the absence of the body pillow isn't doing anything to help my poor hips. Andy did some stretches on me this morning and they did help a little bit. While slowly getting off the couch this afternoon, I joked to him that I needed to be hooked up like a puppet...like a marionette...with strings attached to my feet so that when I stand up I could just pull on the strings to move my legs. My hips are so stiff after sitting/laying that it really takes a couple painful steps before they start working like they are supposed to.

Today is the last day of November...I wasn't supposed to be pregnant in December, but I'm glad that I will be. Hope I'm not jumping the gun here...it is only 3:30!

1 comment:

Burgh Baby said...

You are SO not too big, but Ethan sure is cute for making the suggestion.

Dude, you might just make it all the way. That would rock! (And be terribly uncomfortable!)