Monday, November 17, 2008

Now what?

In the morning, when we have just woken up, Ethan has his morning milk while watching cartoons with us in our bed. He insists on bringing at least 2, sometimes 3, of his own blankets into our bed. It's cute because he wants us to snuggle with "Ethan's blue blankets" and likes to snuggle into "Mommy and Daddy's covers and pillows"...When pregnant, I sleep with a ginormous body pillow called the snoogle and sometimes when Andy gets up to go shower, Ethan will climb over the pillow so he's snuggled right up next to me...today was one of those mornings. He grabbed his 2 blankets, climbed over the snoogle pillow and was laying right next to me with his head on my pillow...then looked at me and said, "Now what?"...I laughed and said "Just lay here and snuggle"...he cracks me up.

1 comment:

moo said...

lol. it's so hard to relax at that age, isn't it?