Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Drumroll please

And the winners are..........

Owen and Dylan!

The demi-god sons were born at about 5:40 PM yesterday via c-section. Owen was born first, and tipped the scales at a respectable 5 pounds 4 ounces. 18 inches of good lookin' baby. Dylan followed him out, and not to be outdone he had beefed up to 5 pounds 6 ounces, and 18.5 inches.

Hilary is on the mend in her room upstairs. She is not very mobile right now, but she was very pleased to have her first trip down in the wheelchair to have some quality time with them.

Gamma brought Ethan for his first visit this morning. The big brother did not like all the equipment surrounding his brothers, but he talked to them and was excited to see them.

Updates to follow.
Mom and Dylan have their first cuddle: Owen getting a little extra air with the CPAP:

18 comments:

Laura Gese said...

Congratulations!!! I'm so happy for your family. Looking forward to meeting the new little gents!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations! What great news.

Anonymous said...

congrats!! excited to see more pictures! :)

LL said...

Hooray!!! I'm so excited for all FIVE of you! and I love the names :)

jenny said...

congratulations! :)

Nicole said...

Congratulations!!

Becky said...

Congratulations Hilary & Andy! I was so excited when I got Cec's email yesterday. Love the names and can't wait to hear more details! They are beautiful, and I hope you get to bring them home very soon. What a wonderful early Christmas present.

Louvuhl M said...

Needless to say, I was absolutely in awe when I saw our beautiful grandsons in the blog pictures. I can hardly wait to hold them (and to give a big hug to their momma!) D and I are so happy for you all! Counting the days until we're there! Pls give a BIG hug to their darling big brother for me! L, M

Michelle Leigh said...

Congrats Hilary! They look adorable! Hopefully they'll be home with you very soon! Good luck on a speedy recovery!

Anonymous said...

woohoo!!!! take care of yourself hilary...look at how awesome you did! it's like a miracle squared!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations! They're super cute. Dylan already looks a lot like Ethan.

Cass. Just Curious said...

Ohhh I am so thrilled for you. Keeping you all in my thoughts.

Anonymous said...

Superb news - congratulations on the feat of feats! Good luck with change; looking forward to reading more about them.

moo said...

Oh, Hilary!! I am so, so happy for you guys. What a great Christmas present for you all.

Congratulations!!

chickbug said...

So happy mom, dad and big brother! Congratulations!!!!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations! I can't wait to see them tonight!

Leslie Collins said...

Congrats!

beanski said...

congrats! :)