Saturday, January 31, 2009

Not so preemie now...

Quick update on weights from Dylan and Owen's RSV shot on Thursday. I was way off...so off it was embarrassing...the nurse asked me to guess and I guessed Owen at around 8lbs and Dylan about a 0.5lb to 1lb heavier...

Owen is 8lbs 10oz
Dylan is 10lbs 8oz

Wow!!

On Jan 2 at the pediatrician they were 6lbs 10oz and 7lbs 3oz. That's some pretty good weight gain in just under 4 weeks!! We are so happy that our hard work is helping them thrive so well.

More updates on the past few days to come later!

5 comments:

Zoe said...

congrats on the superb growth!

Louvuhl M said...

This is great news although at this rate of growth maybe I better lift some weights to prepare for my visit at the end of Feb?

Burgh Baby said...

Woohoo! So glad y'all are doing great!

Anonymous said...

way to go boys

Denise said...

Way to go boys! :)